Tuesday, May 16, 2006

More random facts

24. I am the worst procrastinator ever. I keep meaning to make a list of things I need to do. But I haven't yet. I try to remember everything in my head, but inevitably I end up forgetting something.

23. Lately I have been reading less fiction and more non-fiction. I've been obsessed with The Big Picture and Stacy J's whole scrapbooking philosophy. I am excited to start her library of memories class this summer!

22. I've been feeling fat lately - probably because of the whole not-working-out-because-of-my-bunion-surgery thing. I did go to the gym this morning and did a leg workout as well as walked 30 minutes on the treadmill. I am really missing the whole running thing right now!

21. I am in the process of scanning all of my negatives into the computer. I have no intention of scrapping every single picture, but I'd like to have them all here. Just in case.

20. I get so much more done in the morning than in the evening. I am a definite early bird. This is most likely a result of my mom forcing me to go to bed early as a child.

No comments: