Monday, June 05, 2006

Too early to be up

For some reason my body woke me up around 5 this morning. I am sore!! This weekend was good for working out - I did 1 hour of cardio on Sat (still no running - the foot is not ready yet). And Sunday I took a half hour walk before yoga. Yoga was great - I didn't lose as much as I feared and I had to modify some poses, but I really enjoyed. Paying the price of a 2 month hiatus this morning though because my legs and shoulders are stiff and sore. Maybe that's why I'm up.

I also had a productive scrappin' day. 5 pages of just random things. I did what SJ suggested in her book and picked pictures that called to me. I meant to finish Ting's wedding album, but wasn't feeling motivated for that.

My next big project will be to get some pics printed and scrap some recent stuff. I am ready for my BPS class to start this Thursday!

Other random news - Nordstom is having their half yearly sale starting this Wed. Must go to the Galleria...

No comments: