Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Even more random facts

19. I like to keep my fingernails really short. I think this is mainly a result from playing the piano for 10 years - can't have long fingernails to do that. Also it makes typing on the computer easier as well and, lastly, I have a hard time keeping them clean.

18. Sometimes I think Joe is a better husband than I am wife. He makes my lunch, cooks dinner when I can't, puts up with my messes and doesn't complain when I buy stuff. He's the best (I just have to keep reminding myself of that when he does something to piss me off! I have been working on that.)

17. Lately I have been on this obsessive scrapbooking kick. I still spend more time reading idea books and looking at Two Peas than actual scrapping, but I have been making progress.

16. Work has been really stressful the last 2-3 months. Mainly because we are way understaffed. I usually like my job but everyone (co-workers and patients alike) have been trying my last nerve as I probably have on theirs. I need to work on that.

15. I finally joined the 21st century and now have an Ipod nano, courtesy of Mom and Dad Wang for my 35th bday. Love it. Now I need to buy some songs from Itunes.

No comments: