Sunday, July 09, 2006

MIA

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've blogged. Bad Blogger! The long weekend went by too quickly. We didn't get much done but had a good time - too good, probably.

Work is still stressing me out as usual. Not the actual work (although patients can wear me out) but thinking about scheduling and how it's all f**ked up and everything I have planned for vacation for the rest of the year is messed up. Although it is not stopping me from taking whatever trips I have planned, it's just more stressful to take them. I'm also a little stressed about going to see patients this morning. I'm a little afraid that in the confusion on who would be working with me today, NO ONE will show up. Hopefully it will work out.

I signed up for a class with Elsie the Monday before CKU so am excited about that. I think scrapping is what gives me most joy lately. That's a good thing.

No comments: