Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Back to bloggin'

I feel like I have not been posting on a regular basis. I need to write more often, if not for the sheer sake of honing my writing and journalling skills. Who knows what inane moment of a day future EE would like to remember.

One funny little tidbit from yesterday: Joe has the slimmest hips of anyone I know, and doing all his Ironman training has slimmed him down even more. Needless to say, all of his shorts are very baggy on him. When we came home from the movies last night (World Trade Center, excellent, moving piece) I couldn't resist "pants-ing" hime: i.e. I pulled his shorts down while he was unlocking the gate. I only meant to pull down his shorts, but the boxer briefs came down as well - hee hee!! Luckily it was dark and no one was around, but we got a good chuckle from that one!

Joe and I have been trying to go to yoga more regularly now. Once I get into it, I really enjoy it. It's just getting my butt out there. A body in motion stays in motion, but a body at rest doesn't like to move!

Work has been very slow these last few days. I'm thinking it's cause summer is almost over and everyone is either on vacation or going back to school. I'm kind of liking the less hectic schedule. Might as well enjoy it while I can!

The air is incredibly humid today. I can never remember if it's always this way, because every year feels worse. Hopefully I'll still be blogging this time next year and can compare.

Joe is making dinner tonight and it smells yummy. More tomorrow!

No comments: