Friday, November 03, 2006

Let's sue the landlords


Brrrr...our heater is not working and the house is cold. Apparently the part we need will not be in until this coming Wednesday so we are going to have to suffer until then. I'm sure the outside weather will stay cold until then and then it will warm up again once it's fixed. Isn't that how it always works!

Doing this year in pictures thing is actually a little more difficult that I imagined. Some months we "did" more things than others so trying to find pics on the months without big events is hard. I was thinking about doing a different year from 2006 but this year I have really taken much more photos of normal stuff than any other year. And doing this photo a day is hard but I kind of like it - makes me think of what I would like to take a picture of!

Here I go to have some breakfast and try to warm up...

No comments: