Thursday, February 08, 2007

Time goes by so slowly...

for those who wait...no time to hesitate...those who run seem to have all the fun...(madonna is a wise woman).

Where have I been the past 2 weeks? Swamped with work, American Idol, A Year to Remember and Fashion Week at Bryant Park, NYC!

I got back last night from New York. Ting and I spent 5 fabulous days shopping, drinking lots of coffee, bonding with Bill and Juan, freezing our a$$e$ off in the below 20-degree weather, seeing lots of new fashion, coveting bags and enjoying each other's company. I love my sister!

Our new OD, Dr. Thai, is leaving us so I will be working all by myself the last 2 weeks of the month...NOT fun, but what can you do? He is so sweet and will be missed!

I am falling behind on my scrap projects...got to get it together.

Overall life is good. Joe is really starting his ironman training and so he is always either hungry or tired and I kind of miss him, but hopefully we'll get back into our routine.

That's enough randomness for one night. Ciao for now!

No comments: