Monday, March 05, 2007

Bad blogger


I am so lazy - I get out of the habit of doing something and it's hard to get back in. I think it's the guilt thing. So I need to let go of the guilt and just DO IT!


I am (finally) working on the journaling class that I took last year at BPS. I really would like to add more words to my scrapbook pages. Although I love just creating a fun layout, I want to leave a little something behind. If anything were to ever happen to me (knock on wood), I want to people I hold nearest and dearest to my heart how much they mean to me.

My first is to scrapbook this photo. I love this photo. It reminds me of more carefree days, with some of my best friends in the whole world. I don't get to see Shaila or Varsh enough (luckily I see Bill at least once or twice a year) but I love them forever. We look so happy and carefree, but why are we wearing those ties??

No comments: