Saturday, May 12, 2007

When the cat the away

the mouse gets very lonely! Joe with his mom in Phoenix visiting his Gram, Grandpa and Aunt Nancy. They left Wednesday night and he will be back Sunday afternoon. So I have been working, some scrapping, watching TV, and generally making a mess of the house. Luckily we are only working half a day today so I have time to clean up before he gets home.

I found another cute Q+A during my blog surfing. One day I may put some of these onto a scrapbook page!

Two Names I Go by: e and yarbs (nickname from my sister, don't ask)
Two Things I am Wearing Right Now: nightgown and Crocs
Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: laughter and honesty
Two of My Favorite Things to do: scrap and visit with friends and family
Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: shhhh....don't tell Joe, but I have major baby fever
Two pets I have: none...maybe we should get a furbaby first?
Two things I did last night: ate dinner at Collina's with Marc and Darah; laughed until I almost cried
Two things I ate today: since it's very early, I have had 2 pieces of toast with butter and jam
Two people I just talked to last: Joe and Marc
Two Things I'm doing tomorrow: working and kissing Joe when he arrives home
Two longest car rides: from Arlington to Angel Fire, New Mexico and From Arlington, TX to Colorado; both for ski trips with my parents when I was a mere teenager
aTwo Favorite Holidays: New Year's Eve and Memorial Day (spend fun times with friends)
Two favorite beverages: Propel and Absolut Tonic

This is fun stuff!

No comments: