Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Back to the grind

The Tuesday back to work after three days off is always hard. Even though I've had a break, usually by lunch I feel like I need another one! Fortunately we weren't super busy today, which makes it a bit easier. We are on a new schedule this month where we have every Monday off! I am very excited about it. And my new time at work will allow me to practice yoga every day. I usually arrive at mysore practice early which I like so I can get a good spot. But I discovered today that arriving later (after 6) means that many people are already done by the time I get to the places I need help and Yannis helps me more. He definitely pushed me into more poses today so I expect to be sore tomorrow. But I think I can make major improvements in my practice if I go 5-6 days a week. We'll see if I can make it!

No comments: