Sunday, March 02, 2008

Lovely weekend

I love the weekends! We haven't done anything very exciting, but I just enjoy being at home and doing much of nothing.

Some photos of my sweet hubby for the last couple days. I have a feeling that most of the Joe-oriented photos this month are going to be related to swimming, cycling or running. The IMAZ (Ironman Arizona) is about 6 weeks away and he is very focused, especially since he found out his online coach, who has 4 students at that race, will be there!

I saw The Other Boleyn Girl with Marc and Peggy yesteray. I would give the movie 2 out of 4 stars. It wasn't terrible but the book was much better. I did love one line from the end of the movie when King Henry is asking why Mary is defending her sister Anne when she really betrayed her. Mary's response was, "She is my sister and therefore a half of me." I hear you girl - life is not complete without my baby sister!

1 comment:

tinger said...

Wow, so Josephine will meet his mystery on line coach at IMAZ! very exciting. yes, I am not sure I want to see the other boylen girl - since the book was so good. And yes, we are very lucky to have each other!!! wouldn't be the same any other way!!! xoxo