Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I'm Ba-ack!

After a drama filled afternoon in the Cincinnati airport I finally arrived home last night at about 5:30 pm. The conference was fine as far as work stuff goes. I was just glad to be sleeping in my own bed last night!
Our friend Richie's bday is today so we celebrated last night on Cinco de Mayo at Cafe Adobe. I didn't stay long because I was starting to feel achy and tired. So I crawled into be around 8:30 last night! After taking a couple tylenol PM I was able to fall asleep - this morning my body feels better but my head feels a little swimmy from the meds. Luckily I don't have to be at work until 10 AM.
Photos to come later!

2 comments:

tinger said...

Yay - glad you are back! And hopefully you are not getting sick. I think we are driving down this weekend, so we'll be in town on Sunday! More importantly, can I come over on Monday to watch Gossip Girl? or DVR it and I can watch it whenever. This last one was drama filled! I love it!

Kate O'Brien said...

can't wait to see your photos and hope you got all caught up on your rest!