Monday, October 06, 2008

Back in the swing of things

We have had our electricity back for about one week now and I am starting to feel more normal now. I actually did some regular things like the grocery store and yoga this morning!

We actually drove to Austin this past weekend to visit my friend GTW. She had a baby about 6 weeks ago and was ready for some girl time. Joe had a half-ironman race on Sunday (which I missed due to being out too late!).

Little G is super cute and super little still! But just a sweet sweet baby.After the baby viewing the girls went to the Four Seasons for a few drinks. Someone was getting married that night and they actually had fire works over the water!I wore my new TB booties, which are fabulous but make me feel like Barbie because they are so tall!This coming weekend is the only weekend in October we are spending in H-town so I am trying to get as much done as possible!

No comments: