Friday, January 09, 2009

Aaahhh...

Two weekends off in a row is a rare treat for me. I think we are going to spend most of the weekend taking care of boring house stuff, but anything is better than working! Oh, and we will be attending the 40th birthday of one of our friends tomorrow night - good grief, I am starting to know more and more people in their 40s vs 30s....why do we have to get older???

I bought a set of brushes to use for my 2009 photo-of-the-day project but they weren't all included in the digital file, so as soon as I get that worked out I will start posting photos. But I did take one yesterday that I would like to share:As you can see, Ruby has her eyes on the prize (the best way to take her photo is to tempt her with a treat - trouble is she only stays still for so long, so you have to take it quick!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is one GOOD LOOKING pup! i just wish her beard was not so gray - wish they made "Just for Pups" to cover the gray...

the slice is fun! cute new things to play with!