Sunday, January 04, 2009

Boo!

Unfortunately the good schedule is over and I am back to working some Mondays again. Not too happy about that, but I guess it means to business may be picking up which means more $$ which is always a good thing!

The first weekend of the year was fairly lowkey -on Sat I run in the morning and then the first Costco run of the year with Ting and then we spent the afternoon hanging out with Marc and company. Today we went to yoga and I spent the afternoon scrapping away with Tinger. We have much to do and never enough time to do it!

I have only 1 resolution this year: WRITE IT DOWN. Things I want to do, projects I want to make, photos I want to take, work outs I want to do, people I want to call, etc. etc. One day at a time!

My first photo project for this year is to continue with the photo a day. I started last February and with the exception of a few days here and there, have been fairly successful with it this year. I like the snapshot you get of your life with the everyday photos. I may even try to post them...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finished the scrap assignment we had started but didn't finish on Sunday! I like scrapping, but it is a messy habit! xoxo