Friday, January 02, 2009

Whew!

Work today was not as busy or painful as I thought it would be. In fact, it ran rather smoothly, considering 2 people called in sick!

Joe and I have been chilling this evening...catching up on blogs and Facebook, editing photos and we watched a documentary called "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" about the use of anabolic steroids in US culture. It was actually very interesting and told both sides of the story.

Some of my favorite photos from NYE as well as NYday:My cutie and meme with some random girl from london (AQ's bosses' gf) - I just like the photo because I am laughing and look skinny!Some of us at the beginning of the nightus with melissa and jeff, who came down from Big Dtrouble!the shot I wanted to take with our friendsthe actual shot that was taken by the restaurant worker (didn't he understand the 2009 was the whole point of the picture?? oh well, whatcha gonna do!)

I am looking forward to a weekend of a little sister time and a little relaxation time!

No comments: