Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hump day

I am glad it's Wednesday because that means Friday is around the corner and I actually have the weekend off!

Yesterday I stopped by Target to pick up a present for my collegue whose wife just had a baby. They had some super cute teesbut as there were not on sale I did not buy.

The aforementioned collegue was surprised by our mini-shower. I think this is the first time I have been to a baby shower where the man was the guest of honor and it's funny to see a guy pretend to be excited about baby stuff(Sorry about the blurry photos - I just hate using the flash!)

I have been doing my best not to shop too much this year, but I did get a cute spring cardi and scarf after some inspiration from various fashion blogs:(cardi from Express, about $17, scarf from Old Navy $13).

1 comment:

tinger said...

love the scarf - i need to get one myself! but i am also trying not to shop as much....