Sunday, February 08, 2009

Where did the weekend go?

Unfortunately we had to miss craft Sunday because of Tingaling's busy schedule...maybe next week! So this afternoon, after a morning of running, work and yoga we had brunch at little Berry Hill with Marc, Danny, Kyle (in town from LA), Greg and Joe W. Joe and I are planning on seeing Gran Torino this afternoon.

Yesterday after work we went to dinner with Julie, James, Lori and Val. Julie was stressed out in Albany so used one of James' free tickets to visit. She looks great - has lost about 60 pounds since we saw her last April!

Since we got done with dinner early, Joe and I rented The Visitor. Richard Perkins is up for an Academy Award for best actor for the movie. It was great, a bit melancholy, but I enjoyed it.

I have been feeling rather uninspired as far as blogging and photo taking has gone this week. Hopefully I will get my mojo back next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, sorry about missing Craft Sunday! I don't have Monday off, are you avail this Sunday, 2/15? or just next, 2/22? I have an idea for a cool Vday craft for Boom - not scrapping but does involve photos... will take some pics if I end up doing it!

MISS YOU!