Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy day

Joe left me to my own devices early this morning. Crazy boy is returning to H-town to put in some heavy miles on the bike before he flies back to the Big Apple. Yes, he is CRA-ZEE!

Today I woke up around 6-ish and decided to get a move on. I left the hotel around 7 and got to Billy and JC's about 7:40. The boys were still in bed, so I dropped off my stuff, picked up Billy's yoga mat and headed to yoga. Erik, one instructor at home, recommended a studio in SOHO, which was about 1.5 miles away. The walk was a good warm up, although I wish it hadn't been raining! I had a great practice, got really hot and sweaty (note to self: bring a towel next time!), was a bit intimidated by all the hard core yogis present but was really glad I went. My goal is to go every morning the rest of this week.

After yogi, I came home, rested a bit, went to Union Square and checked out F21 and DSW. Then I hopped on a subway back uptown to meet JC for lunch. We had Thai at this hole-in-the-wall restaurant (the best kind!) and then headed to the Salvation Army to pick up more stuff for our Halloween costumes (it's a surprise...I will post photos when we dress up!).

I rode back downtown and came home for another rest before heading back to Union Square for more shopping. I really wanted to find some tall black books, which I did at Filene's basement: Kenneth Cole for $80! Then I spent another $60 at F21 on 2 cute jackets. I'm not sure where I am going to pack all of my shopping finds...Joe will probably have to bring an extra bag!

After a quick trip to the grocery store, I am now resting with Marvin while waiting for the boys to come home. We will be going to dinner and working on Halloween costumes!

{Sorry for the lack of photos: I am blogging from Billy's computer as I haven't figured out the wireless connection yet.}

1 comment:

tingaling said...

So you don't have to work / go to class at all?! that is great! sounds like you are having a fun time! miss ya, xoxo