Friday, November 20, 2009

Procrastinating

I really should be leaving for work this morning, but instead I'll blog a bit first! Today may prove to be a busy day if T, one of 2 techs, is still in the hospital with a kidney infection! The staff here is bare bones and today is a treatment day so I am hoping for the best...

I am pretty much all packed up. I can't believe the amount of stuff I have for a 4 day trip (i guess the shopping doesn't help - hee hee). I am stopping by Tingaling's to say hi to them and mom (and hopefully have some home-cooked food) before returning home to pack for Phoenix. And then back home for Thanksgiving week.

I am so ready for all this work travel to be over (I think we still will be coming here in December but hopefully the new doc will start soon!).

No comments: