Friday, February 19, 2010

Feeling guilty

I have been obsessed with reading and following fashion/style blogs over the last 6 months. What really has inspired me are the ladies who thrift and find amazing pieces. I really wish I could do it, I really do. But my attempts to thrift in H-town have been thoroughly unsuccessful. I've been to resale shops as well as Goodwill and when I go, all I ever see are old Gap/Old Navy crap that I could have donated myself. And they really aren't all that inexpensive. And don't even get me started on gross used shoes! target bargains
target bargainsI just don't have the patience or the time for thrifting. Especially when I can hop over to Target, find 2 darling dresses that are new and under $9 each! So unfortunately I am going to have to find other ways to go green...

No comments: