Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is it sad?

That I get dressed solely to take a photo before changing into scrubs?
02.16.10
The only thing of this outfit that I actually wore the rest of the day was the long sleeved white tee. I just get so bored of wearing a uniform, albeit a very comfortable one. Oh well, you only get to be young and frivolous once. Or at least just frivolous, in my case :)

Mom is coming for a visit tonight. I can't wait to see and hang out with here, especially since the hubs is leaving for another ski trip tonight as well!

3 comments:

Dea said...

This is casually cute!!

Dea
www.beachfloatabroad.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It's not sad at all! I say take any chance you have to be creative and indulge your interests. :) The cowl top looks great with the flower pin. I've been wanting a flower pin for quite some time!

None said...

Not sad! At least you got to wear something fun for a little while. Those jeans are perfect on you.