Friday, March 26, 2010

If it's good enough for Naomi Watts,

then it's good enough for me! I would have entirely overlooked this top at Target if not for seeing it on said actress. I think the print is a bit more sophisticated than the others from the Liberty line, which is why I wore it to work today (although I am sure I will wear the other prints as well).

03.26.10
I adore prints and always thought I had many clothes in different prints, but now that I am documenting my outfits I am realizing I wear and own much more solids that I thought! I am slowly starting to bring back the print!

4 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Cute tunic - I almost got the same shirt in the sunflower print.

I think it looks great mixed with the black - and I love those boots!

amy kelinda said...

Hooray for prints! You look awesome in prints, and this tunic is absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

That is a great print!

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

that top is indeed awesome and it looks great on you!