Thursday, March 25, 2010

I need some new pants!

Since going to a no-scrub wardrobe at work I have been wearing pretty much the same 2-3 pairs of pants the last few weeks. I really want some new pairs, preferably slimmer cut. It looks like my old standbys, Gap and Old Navy, have some inexpensive pairs I can try out...just need to have some time to shop.

In the meantime, I will keep wearing what I got!03.25.10
I adored this top, which was a recent puchase from Ann Taylor, so much that I bought it in two colors! My goal with work clothes is to buy what I would wear in my normal life too so they get more wear. (Or maybe it's just another excuse to shop!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely, romantic top. Glad you nabbed it twice!

Jilliebeanie said...

Wow! This top is gorgeous!

tinger said...

cute top! I need to go to AT and Loft soon. When can we plan a shopping excursion?!