Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

We spent the better part of today with our friends for brunch and later Bunnies on the Bayou, an AIDS fundraiser. It was unbelievable hot and humid today but we can sacrifice for a good cause!04.04.10I thought my dress would be cool enough, but since it actually has a slip inside, the two layers definitely had me sweating!easter boyI love the hubs in pink!2010 04 04 photoUnfortunately I didn't get any real group shots this time around, but I do love this photo of me and my favorite bunny!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are so cute!!!

love that dress on you

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You look HOT in that dress - and not in the because it is warm outside sense. :o)

I agree with Rosa, you and the hubs look great together.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

You both look great and full of fun. I am glad you had a lovely time.

Melissa@AllThingsSimplified said...

You both look SO good, and it sounds like you had a fun time, too.

Have a great day! :)

Tingaling said...

cute dress! and LOVE the pink clutch :-) xoxo

amy kelinda said...

Awww, you two are so cute! The hubs definitely had an Easter-y thing going on with that pink shirt and floral tie!