Monday, April 05, 2010

It's been a great Monday

The humidity today was not nearly as brutal as yesterday so the hubs and I took a couple walks.

04.05.10
It feels like summer is already here - no more layers for me!

Inversion Coffe House
Our first walk was this morning to Inversion Coffee house to check out their giant mushrooms!

random ghost
We also found a Pac-Man ghost along the sidewalk.

And early this evening we walked to Empire Cafe to eat dinner and enjoy half price cake day. They have been doing it for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately the peanut butter chocolate cake was so good I forgot to snap a photo!

Today also marks the 10th anniversary of Joe moving down here from Arlington. We took a big leap that day and fortunately things have been working out!

5 comments:

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

ohh i love love that skirt! and it looks downright fabulous on you.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

You look so colourful and cool. I am envious of your weather.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lovely day! I am *not* envious of your weather (I melt in the summer) but I am envious of all the great color you have in your wardrobe!

Anonymous said...

You look deeeeelightful in that tie-waist skirt, doll!

tinger said...

Those mushrooms are crazy!