Monday, June 28, 2010

Casual Mondays

Working on some Saturdays does have its rewards, especially come Sunday night, when I know I have the next day off! On our way out of yoga today, Joe struck up a conversation with a new guy in class. Turns out he is the bassist for Jordin Sparks, who is playing at the House of Blues tonight. We gave him a ride back to his tour bus and he offered to put us on the Will Call list if tickets were available. So we may be seeing Jordin perform tonight. I'm not a huge fan, but I did predict she would win Idol!

Other things to do today: Go to the dentist to have a cavity filled and replaced - yuck. I am really dreading that. At least I can look cute even if I don't feel it :)
06.28.10top: J. Crew (bought it a while ago, just haven't worn it yet)
pants: Gap, remix'd
shoes: Life Stride, remix'd
shades: Tom Ford, remix'd
belt: Gap, remix'd

Tonight before the show I am watching JJ for a few hours. Looking forward to that!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewww, I hate dental work. but I lllllooooove your outfit! I'm going to find that top.

E said...

That top is the most beautiful color. You look lovely on this Monday :-)

LyddieGal said...

I hope your ruffles make all your pain go away!

And fingers crossed you will have fun at the concert!

Chic on the Cheap

Sofi Moukidou said...

love your top!