Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend update

This weekend we celebrated...40 is the new 20!40 is the new 20!a friend turning 40 (which, by the way, is the new 20, if you haven't heard!).

Pride weekendplaid as the new black!

Pride weekendgood friends.

Pride weekendPride weekendPride weekend062610 photoPRIDE! {If you haven't figured it out yet, the majority of my bffs are guys who also happen to be gay. The hubs loves them too and we do whatever we can to support them!}

2010 06 27 photoa new 'stache, of which I am not a huge fan, but it is kind of funny!

And this is what I wore today
06.27.10all items remix'd
dress: Patrick Robinson for Target
shoes: Pierre Hardy for Gap
earrings: gift'd
bangles: Alexis Bittar, gift'd
belt: Nordstrom Rack

3 comments:

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I love the dress that you are wearing, very flattering.

Megan G said...

cutecute, i love the shorts you're wearing. The dress is really pretty too.

Tingaling said...

The 'stasche is not cute, but I am sure that J doesn't need my input on it...