Monday, August 02, 2010

1

30 for 30 Banner

08.01.10
21 + 25
shades: Dsquared
earrings: old
bangles: Alexis Bittar, gift'd
bag: Gucci

We met some friends out for afternoon drinks and dinner yesterday. I have worn this dress multiple times but I still love it. The shoes are from the first Pierre Hardy for Gap collection back a few years ago and I am glad I was able to snag a pair.

I am blogging from my sister's house today...she is finally back from her month long vacay on the Cape. My dearest little nephew is finally back too - he has grown leaps and bounds since I last saw him. Photos to come later...

6 comments:

Pie said...

good luck and have fun!

C said...

Love this! Those Pierre Hardys are AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

Fab first look!

LyddieGal said...

Off to a great start! Good luck with the challenge, you've picked a bunch of great pieces to remix!

Chic on the Cheap

Cynthia said...

I love your 30x30 color scheme! It's so well defined. I bet that's going to make the whole thing easier, too. And, I would totally steal this dress.

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

I have the exact same shoes and always feel like a drag queen when I wear them... It's nice to see how someone else wears them!