Monday, August 02, 2010

2

30 for 30 Banner

08.02.10
9+20+29
shades: Dsquared

Today was hot and humid and I barely felt like getting dressed. I have read different articles, blogs, etc that bermuda shorts are not very flattering. I tend to disagree. I think if you have the right cut they work much the same as a skirt only no worries about flashing anyone when you sit down!

I also received a comment that I didn't have any jeans included in my mix. I used to wear jeans all the time, but since I started dressing up for work and the weather warmed up, I have only worn them about 3 times in as many months. I had originally put a pair in just because, then realized I didn't need them. Maybe when it cools off again I will want to wear my numerous pairs that are now just taking up precious room in my closet, but for the next 30 days I will be jeans free!

1 comment:

Megan G said...

I think Bermuda shorts can be super cute if the right length and cut, like you said. Those are a cute pair.