Tuesday, August 24, 2010

21, 22, & 23

30 for 30 Banner

08.22.10
7 + 11 + 28
shades: Dsquared, remix'd
bangles: Alexis Bittar, remix'd

This is basically what I spent the weekend in (when I wasn't in my bathing suit), so now I'm a day behind!

08.23.10
5 + 20 + 29
shades: Dsquared, remix'd

I cheated a bit yesterday. The roses on my tank were getting to hot to wear so I switched it out for a basic tank.

08.24.10
1 + 9 + 13 + 30
earrings: gift'd&remix'd
necklace: Loft, remix'd

And what I am wearing today. I have been reading blogs and how everyone is looking forward to fall, sweaters, boots, blah blah. We have at least one more month of stifling heat and humidity before we can even think about cooler weather. So it should be easy for me not to shop in September because looking at all the sweaters in stores just makes me even hotter!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh gosh, I won't get cooler weather until January! Half the time we wear shorts and tees on Christmas. It's sad, actually.

I love that black ruffled top and the white shorts! Plus you just look great today, as always!

Megan G said...

It'll be the same way here for at least another month (or two if it's anything like last year)... But TN got arctic weather for a few weeks. Not necessarily a lot of snow but some seriously cold days. So I'm being prepared.

I love the last outfit the blue shirt always brings a lovely color to your face and the metallic necklace against the brightness is fantastic. You're really blasting through the 30/30 even though you started late.

LyddieGal said...

I love your first look, and your necklace on the last.

I am not looking forward to fall. I am not looking forward to tomorrow, with a high of 67. That's crap. The weekend promises low 80s, and had better deliver.

Chic on the Cheap