Sunday, August 08, 2010
7 & 8
6 + 19 + 28
shades: Tom Ford
scarf : Gap
What I wore on our last day in Maine before the front came through and I changed into jeans and through a sweatshirt on top! I'm not sure why I have such an odd smile on my face...still need to get used to the hubs taking remix photos I suppose.
8 + 15 + 29
And what I wore today after a long day of travel, yoga, cleaning, grocery shopping and hitting the gym. I realized that many of my 30 items are just different colors of the same item, especially the casual ones, but there's not much I can do about it now!
I was tagged with 8 questions by the sweet Lisa of respect the shoes so here are my answers!
1) If you could be any heroine, who would you pick and why?
-Linda Carter's Wonder Woman for her kick ass 'tude, fabulous outfit and fabulous body to fill out that outfit (the only time I want bigger than A cups!)
2) What is your favorite article of clothing and why?
-My Gucci platforms because they make me feel fierce and fabulous!
3) What is one of the proudest moments of your life?
-Getting accepted to and attending Cal Berekely for undergrad.
4) Name your favorite food.
5) Who is your favorite Real Housewife from the entire series?
-Don't watch so don't have one.
6) What were you doing one hour ago?
-Catching up on So You Think You Can Dance and Project Runway from last week and wishing I were Cat Deeley.
7) Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
8) What's your favorite cheesy joke?
-I'm not sure if this counts but I like to rhyme things...like "Ready, Freddy" or "Let's go Joe!"