Monday, September 20, 2010

Week in photos

As if you haven't seen enough snaps of my boring life :)

2010 09 13 photo
Where I am actually keeping my POTD project this year. If I have an album this big every year for the rest of my life, I will need a few extra rooms. So I am thinking of paring down for the future.

2010 09 14 photo
Visiting with my sis and the peanut during lunch. He had 5 hours of "school" today and was very sleepy when he got home, explaining the fingers in mouth.

2010 09 15 photo
After a good night's rest, the peanut is raring to go!

2010 09 16 photo
Project Runway night with my boys.

2010 09 18 photo
Another photo of the giant dosai.

2010 09 19 photo
A relaxing Sunday afternoon.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! Your life doesn't seem boring, it seems very fulfilling with friends, family and lots of fun!

Cosmic said...

Cool Photos!

Tingaling said...

I need to get cracking on Baby J's album! but I feel overwhelmed... maybe I will start by just doing all the layout pages without photo... I think it is the millions of photos that are causing my anxiety!