Friday, October 01, 2010

2 for 1

09.30.10 pm
all items remix'd
dress: Gap
shoes: Boutique 9
earrings: Francesca's
belt: Gap
bag: Gucci

Last night our PR party had a very special guest: Tracey, the HP sponsor who was on the show, was in attendance. Her hairdresser is one of friends. So the party was bigger than usual and I had to get a little more dolled up. I love this dress and didn't think to belt it until My Edit inspired me. This outfit is fun and makes me happy!

I am doing Mel's pink challenge this month. The goal is to wear pink everyday in October to bring awareness to breast cancer. Pink everyday? Yes please!

pink challenge

10.01.10
all items remix'd
top: Express
pants: Loft
shoes: Geox
earrings: gift'd
necklace: Loft
belt: Gap

Have a pink day!

6 comments:

Cosmic said...

Love your dove grey dress!
x

Rebecca said...

I love the gray dress with the brown shoes.

Megan G said...

Congrats on participating in Mel's Challenge! I love the pink with the pewter necklace~ I'll be rooting for you this month.

I wish I could participate but I own literally one pink shirt and that's it.

Matt said...

Two great outfits! The dress with the belt looks awesome, and the pink top in the second outfit is great, and I love that necklace! I hope you're having a good day! :)

C said...

I love, LOVE, that Gap dress!

Viktoria said...

That necklace s awesome!

viktoriawithak.blogspot.com