Saturday, October 09, 2010

One more thing

J.Crew at ShopStyle
Because everyone nees a bright yellow cardi in their life, I got this when I picked up my pants at the tailor. Funny thing is that it's listed as $39.99 online but was only $29.99 in store. I really hate that prices can be so different for the same items from the same store. My guess is that B&M stores lower their prices more in order to move merchandise.

10.09.10
dress: H&M, remix'd
cardi: J. Crew
shoes: 9West, remix'd
earrings: gift'd&remix'd
necklace: Tiffany's, gift'd&remix'd

Another working weekend. My pink is even more subtle today: earrings and shoes!
pink challenge

6 comments:

Angie said...

Your style is clean and you have diversity in your outfits.I have a yellow jumper that I bought in the begining of summer and I can;t wait to style it this autumn.
Thanks for the inspiration.
How did you get the badge for breast awareness?Thanks.

Matt said...

Awesome cardigan! I love yellow! Super cute outfit! Those shoes are great, I love the outfits you've put together for the challenge! Bummer about the working weekend, I hope it gets better! :)

Megan G said...

Yay! Everyone totally needs a yellow cardi. You picked out a great one.

LyddieGal said...

The gap ALWAYS has better in store deals than online. It can be frustrating sometimes.

Love the new cardi!

Unknown said...

ohhh love the yellow! it's my favorite color! :D

Melissa said...

Love yellow and pink, love it, love it, love it!

That cardigan is fantastic on you!