Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pinky-purple

10.20.10
all items remix'd
top: J. Crew
pants: Gap
shoes: Geox

This shirt is technically a "berry" color, according to J. Crew, so I think it can count as pink AND purple today :)

black cropped chinos 03
These pants have got to be the most comfortable pair I own. Love them!

My 3 short things for this morning:
1. Early morning runs do a body good.
2. Enjoying a yummy breakfast with the hubs.
3. Realizing that things will always get better (and hoping that the kids who have to face bullys these days have people they can turn to when things look so bad).

pink challenge

5 comments:

C said...

You have the best embellished tops ever!!

Also, thank you for point #3. I hope it comes across loud and clear today. :)

amy kelinda said...

Awww, you really do love your pinks! Teehehe!

20 YORK STREET said...

That Ann Taylor ruffled top is so fun! I bet the tops section of your closet is a gorgeous array of style and colours - you got so many!


besos,

Win a fabulous Yola Couture Designer’s Dress at:

20 YORK STREET

Rebecca said...

You have a great selection of cute tops.

Matt said...

What a great outfit today! And I love the combination of pink and purple for two good reasons! I hope you're having a good week! :)