Monday, November 29, 2010

Eighteen

11.29.10
5 + 17 + 27
earrings: gift'd&remix'd
scarf: Old Navy, remix'd
necklace: Tiffany's, gift'd&remix'd
belt: Anthro

Having unworn items made getting dressed this morning more of a pleasure; I felt like I had a whole new wardrobe. Well, not quite, but you know what I mean.

November was a great but crazy month. With all of our travel, I found it hard to get into a routine and I am definitely a creature of habit. I am hoping to get into my groove this week and also get into the holiday spirit!

6 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I was going to say I hadn't seen that skirt yet - it's such a cute one!

Chic on the Cheap

No Guilt Fashion said...

What a cute skirt. Hope to see you remix it soon.
No Guilt Fashion

Megan G said...

Lovelovelove that skirt. It's super cute.

Unknown said...

love the look, and your hair looks really good here too!

Matt said...

I love that skirt!! The colors are so great in this outfit! Good luck reestablishing a routine! I need to keep in a routine to get things done too, and when I get out of balance, its hard to get back! :)

Anonymous said...

О! Gran post. No se puede esperar a leer los siguientes:)