Monday, November 29, 2010

Eighteen

11.29.10
5 + 17 + 27
earrings: gift'd&remix'd
scarf: Old Navy, remix'd
necklace: Tiffany's, gift'd&remix'd
belt: Anthro

Having unworn items made getting dressed this morning more of a pleasure; I felt like I had a whole new wardrobe. Well, not quite, but you know what I mean.

November was a great but crazy month. With all of our travel, I found it hard to get into a routine and I am definitely a creature of habit. I am hoping to get into my groove this week and also get into the holiday spirit!

6 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I was going to say I hadn't seen that skirt yet - it's such a cute one!

Chic on the Cheap

NoGuiltFashion said...

What a cute skirt. Hope to see you remix it soon.
No Guilt Fashion

Megan Mae said...

Lovelovelove that skirt. It's super cute.

issa said...

love the look, and your hair looks really good here too!

Matt said...

I love that skirt!! The colors are so great in this outfit! Good luck reestablishing a routine! I need to keep in a routine to get things done too, and when I get out of balance, its hard to get back! :)

Anonymous said...

О! Gran post. No se puede esperar a leer los siguientes:)