Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Last day of dress up

11.01.10
all items remix'd
dress: Calvin Klein
cardi: J. Crew
shoes: Geox
tights: Hue

We got some major rain the last couple nights. Woke me up in the middle of the night! But with the rain comes the cooler weather, which I am all about!

We are going on vacation tomorrow with some friends to celebrate a 40th birthday. I am so ready to get outta here! Got lots to do between now and then, so posting as well as bloggy reading with be sparse until next week. Have a great week!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN on your trip! I know you will (and you better have fun pics for us to see upon return!). LOVE the yellow. :)

Faith J. said...

Love the yellow and black together!

Rebecca said...

Have a fun trip. I like the yellow cardigan.

Angie said...

Enjoy your vacation.I also wear yellow today.It's the first yellow thing I own.Also happy birthday for your friend.It's great to turn 40.You get the best of both worlds(young and older)!!!

Megan G said...

Love the yellow cardi. Hope you have a GREAT time on your vacation.

amy kelinda said...

Have a good trip! Tell your friend happy birthday from the blog land! Haha! You are rocking that dress, cardigan, and belt combo!

LyddieGal said...

You look so great in the bright yellow!
Have a lovely vacation!

C said...

I love the lemon yellow cardi!!

Matt said...

I LOVE this outfit! The yellow, belted cardi is just pulls it all together! :)