I was tagged last week by both Megan and Little Tin Soldier to share seven secrets. *Deep breath* So here goes mine.
1. I am a total early bird. I would much rather leave dishes in the sink at night and finish them in the morning.
2. I could live on cold cereal but don't because of the hubs.
3. I have many friends but only a few that I trust with my deepest darkest thoughts.
4. I practice ashtanga yoga and am seriously considering travelling to practice at a shala in Mysore, India for 6 weeks.
5. I get beyond annoyed when people ask me if I "do Bikram" when I tell them I practice yoga.
6. I never thought when I started my blog 4 years ago that it would morph into a "fashion/style" blog, although I still use that term loosely, with people other than my immediate family reading. I really love it!
7. Since getting laid off from my job of 7 years, I have been reassessing what I want to be when I grow up. Photography has been my passion since high school and I am going to take to plunge to become a professional photographer (whew, I said it which means I need to follow through!). So if you live in the greater Houston area (or anywhere that I want to travel to!) and wants some snaps taken (of you, your family, your children, your pets, a party of one or a party of 100!), please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since this has been going around the bloggy world quite a bit, I'm not going to tag anyone else. But feel free to share and let me know if you want!