Monday, December 06, 2010

Twenty-five and -six

I love taking a break from the computer, but then I feel so behind as a result!

12.04.10
2 + 15 + 26
earrings: gift'd&remix'd
tights: Loft, remix'd

On Saturday night our friend AQ was visiting from London so we all went out for drinks. I had a few too many cocktails and paid the price on Sunday!

12.05.10
12 + 18 + 27
shades: D2, remix'd
earrings: Collingnon Designs, gift'd&remix'd
scarf: Old Navy, remix'd

We spent most of Sunday recovering from the night's festivities with some brunch, shopping and an early dinner.

2010 12 05 the view
I do love driving around the city at night during the holidays because of all the lights everywhere. Makes the view much more pleasant!

7 comments:

curls-and-pearls said...

I love all the lights during the holidays too! That bright scarf of yours makes the whole outfit pop!

Sal said...

I adore that bright scarf!

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

the white flowy shirt reminds me of one i have. twins!!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Megan Mae said...

That second scarf is gorgeous! The colors are so bright and 'refreshing'.

Edith said...

Fashion known for their eminence and exclusivity. Its trends and styles are followed by the world.
vivienne westwood melissa

Matt said...

I love your outfits!! The ruffles in the first one are really great, and I love the colors in that scarf!! Ugh, I know what you mean about getting behind! I hope you're having a great week! :)