Monday, December 06, 2010

Twenty-five and -six

I love taking a break from the computer, but then I feel so behind as a result!

12.04.10
2 + 15 + 26
earrings: gift'd&remix'd
tights: Loft, remix'd

On Saturday night our friend AQ was visiting from London so we all went out for drinks. I had a few too many cocktails and paid the price on Sunday!

12.05.10
12 + 18 + 27
shades: D2, remix'd
earrings: Collingnon Designs, gift'd&remix'd
scarf: Old Navy, remix'd

We spent most of Sunday recovering from the night's festivities with some brunch, shopping and an early dinner.

2010 12 05 the view
I do love driving around the city at night during the holidays because of all the lights everywhere. Makes the view much more pleasant!

6 comments:

curls-and-pearls said...

I love all the lights during the holidays too! That bright scarf of yours makes the whole outfit pop!

Anonymous said...

I adore that bright scarf!

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

the white flowy shirt reminds me of one i have. twins!!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Megan G said...

That second scarf is gorgeous! The colors are so bright and 'refreshing'.

Matt said...

I love your outfits!! The ruffles in the first one are really great, and I love the colors in that scarf!! Ugh, I know what you mean about getting behind! I hope you're having a great week! :)