Thursday, February 10, 2011

One for posterity

02.08.11
tank,cardi&jeans: Gap, remix'd
blazer: H&M
boots: Anthro, remix'd
sunnies: Dsquared, remix'd

This is the last outfit post from Houston. As I am typing this, I am waiting outside my friend's place while she comes back after yoga. Her husband gave me a key, but it doesn't work! This has been the only travel snafu of the last 24+ hours, so I can't complain.

pink ribbed cardi 01
Anyone who knows me knows pink is my signature color. Heck, even people who don't! The lady at the security check point saw my pink shirt, pink computer cover and case and commented that "pink must be your favorite color!"

I wish I had some photos of India to post, but seeing as I landed at 2 AM, there's nothing to see but dark building and a lot of dust. More to come later.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That pink is great on you, and I hope you're enjoying India.

Megan G said...

Aww congrats on making it! I love the pink, it suits you.

LyddieGal said...

You have done some great things with that pink cardigan.
get settled in and get to taking those photos!

Chic on the Cheap