Monday, May 16, 2011

And so it begins

05.06.11
top: Anthro
pants: Gap, remix'd
shoes: Target, remix'd
earrings&necklace: Collingnon Designs, gift'd&remix'd

This outfit is actually from 2 Fridays ago. I am woefully behind on outfit posts, but it's nice to have a backlog to choose from. This outfit is less than inspired but functioned well on a busy Friday at work. I am pleasantly surprised at how comfortable the Target loafers are.

05.06.11
I am sitting in a hotel in Austin as I am typing this. Today marks the first day in a long series of visits to Austin for work. Today also marks the beginning of what I am going to call the "summer of travel." Besides multiple trips to Austin, I will be visiting San Antonio, possibly Fort Worth, Miami 2X, Boston and Portland, Maine this summer. I am looking forward to all of it; hopefully I will learn to become a better packer by the end of it all!

6 comments:

C said...

Those loafers are awesome, and I love the detailing on the bottom of the shirt!

Rebecca said...

I like the embroidery on the top.

Megan G said...

I love the details on the top, but I just love this whole look. I want to dub it strawberry cream! Soft but structured!

Unknown said...

it sounds like you're going to have a busy summer!

and the light neutrals and pink combination here is fantastic!

Unknown said...

I love the color combo...and are those lace details I see at the bottom of the top?

None said...

I bought that Anthropologie shirt for my mom! She likes it and wears it a lot. It looks great on you, too.