Thursday, May 26, 2011

{Belated} Week in Photos, part III

I am not sure how Thursday crept on me like it did, but here it is! Last week was a busy one!

2011 05 16 photo
Finding a wonderful place to practice in Austin has made all the difference in the world in my attitude about traveling for work.

2011 05 17 photo
Eating some yummy "upscale" Indian food didn't hurt either.

2011 05 18 photo
Luckily the drive only takes 2.5 hours when the traffic is light.

2011 05 19 photo
Hanging out with the hubs. We walked to the grocery store...trying to act like we live in NYC, I guess. We also love this giant tree in our neighborhood.

2011 05 20 photo
The little buddha celebrated his 2 month birthday last week!

2011 05 21 photo
Taking silly photos after a couple glasses of wine.

2011 05 22 photo
Showing off some new birthday jewelry. The earrings were from my best friend who lives in San Francisco and the necklace was from my hubs, made by my yogi friends.

3 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Looks like a fun, busy week!
Don't you have that same mouse photo with your other nephew?

Elaine said...

What a fun week! Those trees are massive and so pretty.

Megan G said...

Love the jewelry! I giggled over the cupcake picture. Which reminds me: Your name is so cool, it makes me think of excitement and happiness.