Friday, June 10, 2011

Mix and match

06.08.11
all items remix'd
top: NY&Co
skirt: J.Crew
shoes: Seychelles
earrings&cuff: gift'd
necklace: old

I used to think I could never wear yellow because it made my skin look weird. I think I was wrong, although this is still the only real yellow piece of clothing I own. I'm thinking I need a yellow polka dot bikini.

yellow ss shirt 01
I've only recently started mixing and matching more unusual colors and patterns together. Being inspired by so many cool fashion bloggers out there certainly helps.

I am so glad it's Friday...been a long work week and I need another vacation!

{P.S. Blogger is doing that weird thing again by kicking me out every time I leave my dashboard so commenting may be problematic this morning. So annoying!}

5 comments:

LyddieGal said...

this is so cute! I love the yellow with the bright floral it is such a great summery look.

Chic on the Cheap

Unknown said...

that yellow looks so good with your purple floral skirt! and i am so with you on the yellow polka dot bikini. although i might sing that oldies song every time i wore it!

Melissa said...

SO gorgeous! That color is fantastic with the purple floral skirt, this is genius! You really look great.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Megan G said...

I still believe there's a shade of yellow for every skin tone. You look fab in that yellow shirt. And go you for mixing yellow, purple and grey.

C said...

Ah! The shirt goes fabulously with the printed skirt! :)