Saturday, July 16, 2011

Veintisiete: Pleats please

07.12.11
all items remix'd
25 top: Anthro
26 pants: Anthro
3 shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
earrings:gift'd
necklace: Tiffany's, gift'd
belt: CK (from dress)

I bought these pants on sale at Anthro solely being inspired by Clare. She always has the most inspired proportions and layers to me. Who knew I would be wearing pleated pants again? I am still working on what tops would go best with these pants so any suggestions are welcome!

Happy Saturday! I am working today (boo!) but have a date with the hubs tonight (yay!).

3 comments:

'Tia said...

Love the whole look!

www.fatndfierce.blogspot.com

Megan G said...

Cute look! I think you and Clare can really pull off the ankle pants. You ladies have such pretty ankles and the right proportions for it. Definitely not a look everyone can pull off. But you do it with flair.

LyddieGal said...

Those pants look fun, not quite sure how I'd style them though. How about with some stripes. Stripes go with everything.

Chic on the Cheap