Saturday, July 16, 2011

Veintisiete: Pleats please

07.12.11
all items remix'd
25 top: Anthro
26 pants: Anthro
3 shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
earrings:gift'd
necklace: Tiffany's, gift'd
belt: CK (from dress)

I bought these pants on sale at Anthro solely being inspired by Clare. She always has the most inspired proportions and layers to me. Who knew I would be wearing pleated pants again? I am still working on what tops would go best with these pants so any suggestions are welcome!

Happy Saturday! I am working today (boo!) but have a date with the hubs tonight (yay!).

4 comments:

'Tia said...

Love the whole look!

www.fatndfierce.blogspot.com

Megan Mae said...

Cute look! I think you and Clare can really pull off the ankle pants. You ladies have such pretty ankles and the right proportions for it. Definitely not a look everyone can pull off. But you do it with flair.

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Love your tee! x hivenn

LyddieGal said...

Those pants look fun, not quite sure how I'd style them though. How about with some stripes. Stripes go with everything.

Chic on the Cheap