Sunday, January 22, 2012

scrappy sunday | project life week 2

week two
I am seriously enjoying the process and immediate gratification of doing this project this year.


I edit my fun Instagram pics in Photoshop so that 2 will fit on one 4x6 photo.


Last week was a busy one and I included a 6x12 insert in between the 2 main pages. This insert includes the best photo I snapped of the men's Olympic marathon trials. We were happy that Ryan Hall made the cut!


I am also trying to make an effort to include more of what the hubs is doing during the week as well. I finally got him hooked up to Instagram, but I don't think he's taken one photo yet...need to work on that.


The other insert includes 12 photos I took on the 12th of the month. These days, taking 12 photos through out the day is really no big deal. I think this kind of page will be especially fun to look at 10 years from now and see what parts of our everyday life has changed.

No comments: