Tuesday, January 24, 2012

weekend casual

01.22.12
all items remix'd
top: J.Crew
jeans: Gap
shoes: Target
scarf: India

Not much to say today except that I am sad the weekend is over.


We attended the 40th bday party of a friend of ours on Saturday night.


Everyone had a great time and the party lasted into the wee hours of Sunday morning.

Photo
I really liked my outfit too, but only got a picture of my new booties. They are DV by Dolce Vita that I found at Ross for $20. I decided life is too short to live without sparkly platform booties and bought them. My legs were aching by the end of the night, but they were worth it!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! Those boots are fabulous.

E said...

Those boots are such an awesome find!

Rebecca said...

I want those boots! They're so fun.

Megan G said...

Aaah! The boots are amazing. And what a great deal. Not sure I could even snag something that great off ebay for that price. I also love your casual look. It's very comfortable and easy to wear looking.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Those booties are awesome! :D Love your outfit in the 1st pic. Cute shoes.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/