Monday, February 06, 2012

weekend casual

02.05.12
all items remix'd
sweater&boots: Anthro
shirt under sweater: Gap
cords: AG via Anthro
earrings: Collignon Designs, gift'd
bangles: India
bag: Gucci

After quitting the cleanse, the rest of the weekend was fabulous. Without going into the minutia here, we had an extremely productive Sunday with good errands, good work done around the house, good food :) and good friends.

36/366
And reason #432 that I love my hubs: He enjoys the halftime show with Madonna more than he enjoys the game.

7 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Lovin the red pants!
glad you had a productive sunday... I did not, at all!

Chic on the Cheap

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Great colour.

Rebecca said...

I like the red pants, and I love a productive weekend.

Megan G said...

Ah! Those pants. So freaking cool. I have to admit, I'm glad you quit the cleanse.

Style Journey said...

Those pants are fabulous! That is cool the hubs liked Madonna just as much as you. It was a pretty good show :)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Well, that was one darn good half-time show - Madonna brought back the half-time!

amy kelinda said...

Haha, love that your hubs can't say no to a Madonna performance! And AWESOME pants!