Wednesday, April 25, 2012

week in the life | tuesday

Only the 2nd day of this project and I am already losing steam! Sometimes I wonder how much documentation is too much. Work was extremely busy yesterday and sapped some of my creative energy, which made me feel like giving up. But I decided it's not the quantity of photos that matters so onward we go.

DSC_5552
My usual pre-yoga morning pose.

DSC_5562
Hanging out at my sister's after yoga.

DSC_5578
My favorite photo of the day. DD is in better spirits this week and more open to hugs and kisses. He also loves to grab at whatever instrument I put in front of my face to take his photo!

DSC_5585
Not a cloud in the sky today!

DSC_5588
I forgot my lunch so went to my go-to place for my favorite salad.

IMG_3945
The hubs hanging out by the pool with some friends. Rough life, right?

Untitled
Deciding what to wear tomorrow.
{Most photos taken with 18-200mm 3.5-6.3 lens. Not as fast a lens as yesterdays, but good for taking photos of the whole picture}

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We have the same computer and cover, lol. I thought that was weird, love the real photos. Thanks for posting

Unknown said...

We have the same computer and cover, lol. I thought that was weird, love the real photos. Thanks for posting

Anonymous said...

It is not the number of photos that count and the ones you have are great! Wish I could hang out with your husband though:)

jessi bridges said...

I feel the same way this go-round! I didn't take as many photos as I wanted on Monday, but it turns out, I really liked the ones I did take. So my focus has been to take meaningful photos each day, and not as many as I can. I think you did a good job of documenting the day :)

Tracy said...

I found that I took so many more photos last year...but I am simplifying the process this year anyway.

I have the same coffee cup only in black!

LyddieGal said...

there is only so much time you can spend documenting life at the expense of missing it. Like waiting until you've properly photographed your food before you can it... how annoying is that?

Chic on the Cheap

Michele H. said...

wonderful series of photos. love your little one's face:) too cute. hoping you don't stop - i love visiting:)

Ioana-Carmen said...

Chic, Chic baby! do you like the ideea of following each other?;X

FashionSpot.ro