Friday, June 01, 2012

Hello, June

05.30.12
top: Anthro / skirt: Old Navy / shoes: Geox / sunnies&bag: Gucci / earrings: gift'd

TGIF, right? We've actually had a much quieter end of the month at work than I anticipated, which has been nice, but I am still ready for the weekend.

pink RoR tank 03
I have had this top for 2 years now and am not bored with it yet. I guess that's the beauty in created a working wardrobe of elements that I love.

We are going to the Houston Free Press Summer Fest this weekend. Despite it's name, the show is not free :) Performances will be going on all weekend but our main goal is to see Snoop and Afrojack on Saturday night and Willie Nelson on Sunday afternoon. With such a varied line-up I am sure the people-watching and photo ops will be numerous!

2 comments:

Megan G said...

You really do have the best mix and match wardrobe. Hope you have a great weekend and I can't wait to hear about the festival. Enjoy it!

LyddieGal said...

You do so well with remixing and getting tons of use out of your pieces! I definitely applaud that.

And June! Seriously how is half the year gone?

Chic on the Cheap